Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day Two: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - Last Dollar Hut to Spring Creek Hut

Total Mileage - 28.4
Starting Elevation - 10,980'
Ending Elevation - 9,200'
Elevation Change - 2,068'

https://www.strava.com/activities/712076722

Three Men and a Hill
Everyone had problems sleeping last night except for me and Mike. Mike's taking the anti-altitude sickness drug Diamox that's helping him out, and he gave some to Sean. I've had some soreness in my right lower back for the past two days, but I think I just need to stretch it out and put less weight in my backpack.

Today's ride was mostly rolling fireroads with a long descent at the beginning. I was happy we made it to the hut before 3PM so that we could enjoy some rest during the daylight.

Trust me, I know where we're going.
I am the Gatekeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment